Site Dining Hall 13, Loop CAMP MISTY MOUNT
Catoctin Mountain Park | Camp Misty Mount
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 110
- Pets Allowed: No
- Shade: Full
- Site Access: N/A
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
Need to Know
- The reservations for the Dining Hall will be accepted directly through Catoctin Mountain Park. The contact information for reservations is: 301-416-0100 x405/ firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of 7 cabins are required to rent the Dining Hall facility.
- The dining hall kitchen is fully equipped with commercial-grade dishwasher; electric ranges with burners, grill surfaces, and ovens; microwave; toaster; and walk-in refrigerator, upright refrigerator, and upright freezer. There are two fireplaces and a bathroom. The NPS supplies brooms, mops, and mop buckets. A Kitchen Facility Supervisor shall be designated who will be the point of contact and will be responsible for maintaining U.S. Public Health Service requirements during use and at check-out. They must meet with the Park Ranger during check-in and check-out. Certified food handlers are recommended. Kitchen Facility Supervisor will provide all cook ware and utensils, dining ware and utensils, food stuff, cleaning and sanitizing supplies.
- Check-In Time is after 3:00 p.m. Check-Out Time is 12:00 p.m.
- Visitors must bring their own bedding, cookware, food storage, water containers and first-aid supplies
- CLEANING: Guests are responsible for cleaning and sanitation of the entire facility. All cleaning agents and supplies must be provided by the reservation holder. Items to assist with cleaning such as mops, buckets, brooms, dust mops, whisk brooms and dust pans will be provide by the National Park Service. Groups may choose to contract with a professional for cleaning services. The cleaning of all facilities must be completed by check-out time and the group leader must remain for a walk-through of the entire camp with the Park Ranger.
- Catoctin encourages the use of reusable kitchen items to reduce landfill waste.