Site 25 TENT CABIN, Loop B
Pinnacles National Park | Pinnacles Campground
Type: CABIN NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Electricity Hookup: N/A
- Min Num of People: 0
- Num of Beds: 3
- Proximity to Water: N/A
- Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Num of Rooms: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: No
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Vehicle (Max length: 20 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 1
- Max Vehicle Length: 31
Need to Know
- CABINS DO NOT INCLUDE BEDDING. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING.
- All Cabins contain: Queen Bed (1), Twin Beds (2), Vinyl Covered Mattresses, Light, Adirondack Chairs (2), Bench (1), Picnic Table (1), Fire Ring (1), Fire Extinguisher, Smoke/CO2 Alarm and Broom.
- Each cabin is designed to sleep 4 people (one queen and two twins).
- Each cabin has 3 windows, curtains and a lockable storm door.
- Your key will be provided to you at the store when you checkin. If you arrive AFTER HOURS your key will be waiting for you in the LOCKBOX outside your cabin. Please check and write down the LOCK COMBINATION which is listed on your CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- No smoking, cooking or flames of any kind in cabins.
- No food, trash bags or cooking in the cabins. This attracts wildlife. Please store all food in vehicle or the animal proof locker provided outside.
- Any damage to tents or furniture or missing items will be billed to the person who reserved the cabin.
- CLEANING PROCEDURES : we sanitize all hard surfaces including the vinyl covered mattresses after each stay with an EPA approved disinfectant/sanitizer.
- Two vehicles allowed per site.