Site 024, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 75
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 15
- Tent Pad Width: 8
Need to Know
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs.
This site has an approximately 15'x8' flat area for tents.
This site is in very close proximity to site 26.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
- has a hike of 75 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- with site 26, is good for groups with tents traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.