Site 049, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 44
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
Need to Know
You are able to sleep in a normal passenger vehicle at this site as long as all food an scented items are stored in the bear locker. The parking pad for the site is part of a larger group parking area, so you must park in a way to maximize space for others using the lot.
The entire site has a slight slope. There is no completely flat area for tents.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
- has a hike of 44 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is close to the rest room.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.