Mckay'S Bend Recreation Site
Near Juliaetta, Idaho
Mckay'S Bend Recreation Site does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
McKay’s Bend, which is jointly managed by the BLM and Idaho Fish and Game, is a developed recreation site located along the Clearwater River and Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail. This recreation site offers developed camping for RVs and tents, group facilities, a day use area, showers, flush toilets, and provides river access.
Facility amenities and rules Include:
- 14 full hookup RV sites with water, electricity 50 AMP service, sewer, picnic tables, and fire rings
- 3 large tent campsites with picnic tables and fire rings
- Showers - 2 (only available to registered campground visitors)
- Day use area with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Drinking water
- Flush toilets - 2
- Parking area
- NO RV dump station
- Open year-round; first come, first served- no reservations can be made.
- Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or less)
- Garbage disposal on site. Disposal of any household or industrial refuse or waste brought in from private or municipal property is prohibited and subject to fines.
- Campground fees must be paid within 30 minutes after occupying site.
- Group day use pavilion, exclusive use: $50 per day. To reserve, please call the BLM- Cottonwood Field Office at 208-962-3245.