Pink House Recreation Site
Near Orofino, Idaho
Pink House Recreation Site does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
Pink House is a large developed recreation site located along the Clearwater River and the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail. This recreation site features camping for RVs and tents, a boat ramp, group facilities, a day use area, flush and vault toilets, a sandy swimming beach (no boats can launch from this location June 1 to September 30), and access to world-renowned salmon and steelhead fishing.
Facility Amenities and Rules:
- 15 full hookup RV sites with water, electricity 30 AMP service, sewer, picnic tables, and fire rings
- 3 tent campsites with picnic tables, and fire rings
- Day use area with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Drinking water
- Boat ramp – concrete
- Vault toilets - 3
- Flush toilets - 2
- Parking area
- NO RV dump station
- Open year-round; first come, first served- no reservations can be made
- Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or less)
- Garbage disposal on-site. Disposal of any household or industrial refuse or waste brought in from private or municipal property is prohibited and subject to fines.
- Campground fees must be paid within 30 minutes after occupying site.
- Group day use pavilions, exclusive use: $25 per day (small); $50 per day (large). To reserve, please call the BLM- Cottonwood Field Office at (208) 962-3245.