Edson Creek Camping
Near Sixes, Oregon
Edson Creek Camping does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
Escape the fog and wind and set-up your tent in the sunny meadow next to Edson Creek. Tall alder trees mixed with myrtle, big-leaf maple and Oregon ash flank the open meadows. The campground is located at the confluence of Edson Creek and Sixes River, offering a popular swimming and fishing spot. A boat launch is located across the road from Edson Creek Campground in the day-use area.
Know Before You Go:
- Open Memorial Day to September 30.
- 27 campsites with picnic tables and fire rings; first come, first serve.
- 5 group sites, accommodating 25 to 200 people. To reserve a group site visit www.recreation.gov or call 1-877-444-6777.
- America the Beautiful Pass accepted.
- Campground Host on site.
- Drinking Water available.
Point of Interest:
Watch Out – Poison oak is common at Edson Creek. Look for the plant’s distinctive, often glossy leaves with three leaflets. Dogs must be on a leash.