Three Bears Recreation Site
Molalla, Near Molalla, Oregon
Three Bears Recreation Site does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
The site is CLOSED until further notice due to wildfires in the area.
For additional fire closures and restrictions within the Northwest Oregon District, visit https://www.blm.gov/programs/public-safety-and-fire/fire-and-aviation/regional-info/oregon-washington/fire-restrictions
for more information and closure maps.
Three Bears Recreation Site is available for walk-in tent camping on a first-come, first-served basis. Situated on a scenic stretch of the Molalla River 4 miles south of Glen Avon Bridge, the site has 15 campsites, each equipped with a tent pad, metal fire ring, BBQ grill, and picnic table. The campground also has vault toilets and access to a beautiful cobble beach and swimming hole.
Know Before You Go:
- Camping within a quarter mile of the Molalla River is limited to the Three Bears and Cedar Grove Campgrounds.
- Fires are limited to the steel fire rings or BBQ grills provided.
- No firewood collection is allowed; bring your own local firewood.
- Pack-it in, pack-it out.
- There is no cell phone service within the Molalla River drainage.
- Caution: Watch out for log trucks that frequently use the road.
Point of Interest:
Molalla Recreation Area is the gateway to Table Rock Wilderness
Explore Oregon Recreation: Molalla River Corridor