Fort Mchenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Site Pass
Fort Mchenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine charges an entrance fee for each individual age 16 and up. You may purchase a 7-day pass (please select the quantity of individuals who will attend) or an annual pass that will cover up to four individuals ages 16 and up. The pass is valid for Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine only.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Fort McHenry.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information please visit Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine's Fees and Passes web page .
A NOTE REGARDING GROUP RESERVATIONS:
- Prior to purchasing entrance fees below, please visit the park's Group Arrangements to review all necessary pre-trip information and complete the online group reservation form.
- Once you submit your online group reservation through the Group Arrangements web page above, you may purchase your group pass. Select the 7-Day Entry Pass and choose a quantity of "1" for your group. Additional fields will open for you to enter the group leader's name, contact information, the date of your reservation and the number of adults and children.
An entrance fee is required to enter the historic Star Fort. Access to the parking lot, the seawall trail, Visitor Center and movie are free.
All visitors 16 years of age and older are required to pay an entrance fee to enter the historic fort.. Children 15 years of age and younger are free. Please be prepared to show your physical pass or Recreation.gov digital pass on your mobile device. This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine.
Groups - Before you purchase individual entrance fees, please visit the Group Arrangements web page to review all necessary pre-trip information. and complete the online group reservation form.
The historic Star Fort, the visitor and education center and restrooms are open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. The orientation film plays every 30 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.