Fort Pulaski National Monument Site Pass
Fort Pulaski National Monument
- Fort Pulaski National Monument charges an entrance fee for each individual age 16 and up. You may purchase a 7-day pass (please select the quantity of individuals who will attend) or an annual pass that will cover up to four individuals ages 16 and up. The pass is valid for Fort Pulaski National Monument only.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Fort Pulaski.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information on fees and passes, visit Fort Pulaski National Monument's Fees & Passes web page.
This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Fort Pulaski National Monument.
All visitors 16 years of age and older are required to pay an entrance fee at Fort Pulaski National Monument. Please be prepared to show your physical pass or digital pass on your mobile device.
Passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.
While the park grounds are open from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., the historic fort is open from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.