Grand Teton National Park Site Pass
Grand Teton National Park
Passes are only valid for entrance fees at Grand Teton National Park. Following are the options:
- All passes except the Individual Pass admit the passholder and up to 15 passengers of a single, private (non-commercial) vehicle. The Individual Pass admits one individual 16 years or older (15 years and younger are free) entering without a private vehicle (i.e. by foot, bicycle, ski).
- Private Vehicle, Motorcycle and Individual Passes cover unlimited entry for consecutive days, beginning on the start date you select.
- If you already own an Interagency Pass you DO NOT need to purchase a digital site pass!
- Entrance passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and will be void if altered or reproduced.
- If you are visiting multiple parks (i.e. Yellowstone National Park who charge separate fees), you may inquire and purchase an Interagency Annual or Lifetime Pass when you arrive at the park. For information about Interagency Pass options, visit the Recreation.gov Buy a Pass page or compare the passes at the USGS Store Recreational Pass Descriptions website . NOTE: If you purchase an Interagency Pass in advance, allow enough time to receive the pass in the mail prior to your trip.
- For information visit: https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/index.htm
Instructions after purchasing: In advance of your visit, print or download the pass to your mobile device. Be prepared to show upon arrival at the entrance station. Plan to arrive early with the possibility of long lines to enter the park.
Upon arrival at an entrance station, the digital pass may be upgraded to a Grand Teton National Park Annual Pass or the Interagency Annual or Lifetime Passes.
We invite you to be a caretaker for Grand Teton National Park!
Respect and give the wildlife space. Do not approach or feed animals in the park. You are responsible for keeping 100 yards (91 m) away from bears and wolves; 25 yards (23 m) from all other animals.
Properly store your food.
Park speed limit is 45 mph (73kph) except where posted.
Be prepared for parking lots to fill up early. Park in designated spots only.