Everglades National Park Site Pass
Everglades National Park
- Everglades National Park charges an entrance fee. You may purchase a 7-day or annual pass below. The pass is valid for Everglades National Park only.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Everglades.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information on fees and passes, visit Everglades National Park 's Fees & Passes web page.
This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Everglades National Park.
All visitors to Everglades National Park are required to pay an entrance fee. Please be prepared to show your hard copy pass or digital pass on your mobile device.
The park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. However, visitor center hours vary depending on staffing levels and seasons.
Separate fees apply for concessionaire operated tours and rentals.
Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.