Olympic National Park Site Pass
Olympic National Park
- Olympic National Park charges an entrance fee. You may purchase a 7-day entrance pass or an annual entrance pass by selecting from the four choices below. The pass is valid for Olympic National Park only.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Olympic National Park.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below. Only purchase the Olympic Site Pass if you do not plan to use another pass to cover the entrance fee.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information on visit Olympic National Park's Fees & Passes web page.
You are purchasing a digital site pass that is valid only for entrance fees at Olympic National Park. If you already own a valid annual or lifetime pass (Interagency Senior, Access, Military, Annual, etc.) you do not need to purchase this pass.
All visitors at Olympic National Park are required to pay an entrance fee.
Purchasing this pass does not expedite entry in to the park. Expect delays and extended wait times to enter the park when parking lots are full, especially at Hurricane Ridge and Hoh Rain Forest.
Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.