Guided Tour of Theodore Roosevelts Home
Sagamore Hill National Historic Site Tours
A Guided Tour of Theodore Roosevelts Home provided by park staff or a volunteer.
Select a date to see a list of times
Need to Know
- Tours of the Roosevelt Home are currently modified to meet COVID-19 safety requirements. Tours are limited to small groups no larger than six persons and limited to the first floor only. Tours will be about 30 total minutes in length, with about 20 minutes held outdoors and no longer than 10 minutes held indoors.
- All individuals over the age of two years must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, while inside the Theodore Roosevelt Home. Individuals will not be permitted to enter or remain in the Theodore Roosevelt Home without a mask.
- Advanced Reservations Only. At this time, there are no same-day tickets available at Sagamore Hill. Tickets must be purchased in advance on Recreation.gov.
- Check-in. Check-in is required at the parking lot contact station 30 minutes prior to tour reservation time. There will be no cancellations, tour time changes or refunds issued on the day of the reserved tour. All sales are final.
- Inclement Weather. During periods of inclement weather, those with reservations should check-in at the front door of the Roosevelt Home with proof of reservation. A portion of the tour will take place outdoors underneath a covered porch. Please dress accordingly.
- Free Child and Pass Holder Tickets. Interagency Pass holders and children 15 and under are eligible for free tickets. A non-refundable $1.00 advance reservation service fee applies to each free child or interagency pass holder ticket reserved. Select “Child” or “Interagency Pass” from the drop down menu when purchasing.