Guided Tour of Theodore Roosevelt'S Home
Sagamore Hill National Historic Site Tours
A Guided Tour of Theodore Roosevelt's home provided by park staff or a volunteer.
Select a date to see a list of times
Need to Know
- Important Tour Information
- House Tours are approximately 35 - 45 total minutes long with time spent indoors and outdoors.
- Masks are currently required for everyone in all buildings regardless of vaccination status (as of May 13th). Masks are required when the CDC COVID-19 Community Level is HIGH in Nassau County. See Current Conditions for more information.(nps.gov/sahi/planyourvisit/conditions.htm)
- Advanced Reservations Only. At this time, there are no same-day tickets available at Sagamore Hill. Tickets must be purchased in advance on Recreation.gov.
- Meeting Your Tour Guide. Tour-goers should meet their guide at the front door of the Roosevelt Home at their scheduled tour time. Tours will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please have your email confirmation from Recreation.gov to show your tour guide.
- Arrive On Time. Visitors who arrive late will not be admitted to the Roosevelt Home.
- Backpacks and strollers are not permitted inside the Roosevelt Home.
- Inclement Weather. Please dress according to the weather, as a portion of the tour will take place outdoors. Tours will take place rain or shine and in cold weather.
- Free Child and Pass Holder Tickets. Interagency Pass holders and children 15 and under are eligible for free tickets. A non-refundable $1.00 advance reservation service fee applies to each free child or interagency pass holder ticket reserved. Select “Child” or “Interagency Pass” from the drop down menu when purchasing.