Standard Tour: Adult
Crystal Cave Tours Sequoia National Park
After passing through the Spider Web Gate, your guide will give you a brief history of Crystal Cave and point out unique features and formations. You will then be led from room to room on a paved, lighted pathways, pausing to listen to water and echoes of the cave in total darkness.
-This tour is reserved for visitors ages 13 and up.-
Select a date to see a list of times
Need to Know
- Visitors with known heart or respiratory problems, circulatory problems or difficulty walking long distances and negotiating stairs should not take this tour. Evacuation from the cave to the nearest hospital will take several hours.
- Closed-toed shoes and light jacket recommended.
- This tour is reserved for visitors ages 13 and up.
- This tour will be offered twice daily from mid-June to mid-August.
- This tour will not be offered on holiday weekends.
- For more information visit: www.sequoiaparks.org/crystalcave