Life on Other Worlds
Crystal Cave Tours Sequoia National Park
Come celebrate the night skies with us! During Sequoia and Kings Canyon’s annual Dark Sky Festival we will be hosting special cave programs at Crystal Cave. Have you ever wondered if there really is a possibility of life on other worlds? Does the answer lie in caves? Come and see us during the Dark Sky Festival and find out!
Select a date to see a list of times
Need to Know
- Visitors with known heart or respiratory problems, circulatory problems or difficulty walking long distances and negotiating stairs should not take this tour. Evacuation from the cave to the nearest hospital will take several hours.
- Closed-toed shoes and light jacket recommended.
- This tour is offered during the Dark Sky Festival, held Sept 11th, 12th & 13th in 2020.
- For more information on the festival visit https://www.sequoiaparksconservancy.org/darkskyfestival
- For more information on Crystal Cave visit: www.sequoiaparks.org/crystalcave