Site 005, Loop AREA BOYINGTON MILL
Tahoe National Forest | Boyington Mill
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 6
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- RV (Max length: 50 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 50 ft.)
- Pickup Camper
- Pop up
- Caravan/Camper Van
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 50 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 50
- Site Height/Overhead Clearance: 0
- Tent Pad Length: 12
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Length: 50
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Tent Pad Width: 12
Need to Know
- Failure to comply with the following rules may result in a citation:
- 14 day maximum stay limit.
- 6 people per site.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 6am – no audio devices, noisy groups, parties, generators, dogs, etc.
- All campfires must be attended or completely extinguished, and fires must be in designated fire rings.
- Pets must be leashed at all times within the campground. Two dogs per site.
- No recreational OHV use within the campground. OHVs may only be used to enter and exit the facility.
- Please clean up your campsite before you leave.
- One vehicle included with reservation. Additional vehicles are $5/night each.