Site 1, Loop HORS
Willamette National Forest | Horse Creek Group Campground
Type: GROUP STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of People: 10
- Trailer (Max length: 35 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 23
- Max Vehicle Length: 35
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
Need to Know
- VAULT TOILETS, WATER/HAND PUMP, GARBAGE SERVICE
GATE TO CAMPGROUND IS LOCKED. PICK UP KEY AT MCKENZIE RANGER DISTRICT
OFFICE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00A.M. AND 4:30P.M. RETURN KEY UPON
DEPARTURE, SAME HOURS.
$40.00 10-49 PEOPLE. $60.00 50-100 PEOPLE
- Walk-ins are not available for this site.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance. Entrance gate has a combination lock. In 2014 the McKenzie River Ranger District office will not be open on weekends. Call (541)822-3381 at least 72 hours prior to arrival to confirm combination code and for updates. Please call ahead for information at least 72 hours prior to arrival for updates or other information. FEES: $40 for 0-49 people, $60 for 50-100 people.