Site Alder Cabin, Loop EAST BEARSKIN LAKE CAMPGROUND
Superior National Forest | East Bearskin Lake Campground
Type: CABIN NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Bed Type: Single,Bunk,Twin/Double
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Max Num of People: 5
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Num of Beds: 4
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 20
Need to Know
- This summer spend your vacation camping at the East Bearskin Lake Campground. The East Bearskin Campground is located 26 miles from Grand Marais up the historic Gunflint Trail and situated right on East Bearskin Lake. The campground is wooded with majestic red and white pines as well as balsam, spruce, birch and aspen. It is adjacent to the Boundary Water Canoe Area Wilderness.
The campground has 32 private campsites with accessible fire grates, picnic tables and toilet. The water system has a solar powered pump. The lake is well known for its walleye, lake trout and smallmouth bass.
East Bearskin Lake Campground has a boat access/canoe landing and is an entry point for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
Amenities are available at the nearby Bearskin Lodge: boats, motors, and canoe and kayak rentals, fishing licenses, BWCA Wilderness Permits, groceries, ice, firewood, maps and fishing guide services.
- This cabin is ADA Accessible.