Yosemite National Park Ticketed Entry
Yosemite National Park
For Horsetail Fall Event in Yosemite Valley February 2024
Reservations are required to enter Yosemite on Saturday and Sundays including the holiday Monday beginning February 10th through February 25th, 2024. YOU MUST OBTAIN A RESERVATION IF YOU PLAN TO ENTER ON: February 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 2024.
- Reservations are required 24 HOURS A DAY. Vehicles arriving without reservations on Feb 10-11, 17-19, 24-25 will not be permitted entry.
- Reservations go on sale for all arrival dates December 1st, 2023 at 8 am Pacific Time.
- On February 8, 2024 an additional batch of reservations will be available 2 days in advance at 8 am Pacific Time. For example, on February 8th for arrival February 10th; February 9th for arrival February 11th and so on.
- Every vehicle entering the park must pay an entry fee. If you have an Interagency annual or lifetime pass it will be accepted as your entrance fee but you still must have a reservation to enter Yosemite. Valid entrance passes accepted are Yosemite National Park Annual Pass, Interagency Annual Pass, Interagency Senior Pass, Interagency Access Pass, Interagency Volunteer Pass, Interagency Military Pass, Interagency 4th Grade Pass, Veteran's Military Pass, Gold Star Military Pass, Golden Age, and Golden Access.
Notifications and Alerts
Site Passes for Yosemite are not available in advance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All entry fees are collected as you enter the Park.
Yosemite National Park requires reservations to enter the park on some days in 2024. Reservations will be available beginning at 8 am Pacific Time on January 5th, 2024.
Reservation period: A vehicle reservation will be required for entry during the following days in 2024:
April 13 – June 30: Weekends only, including holidays.
July 1 – August 16: Daily
August 17 – October 27: Weekend only, including Monday holidays.
For detailed information please visit www.nps.gov/yose
Need to Know
- Reservation Limit
Visitors are allowed up to 1 private vehicle or 1 motorcycle reservation. Reservations are valid for seven consecutive days. You are not required to obtain a reservation every day you visit. Reservation holder must be in the vehicle or on the motorcycle at the time of entry and prepared to show photo ID.
- Entering the Park
Please have a printed or digital copy of your reservation available to be scanned at the park entrance station upon arrival.
- Interagency Pass Holders
An entrance fee is required to enter the park. Pass holders must provide their Interagency Annual or Lifetime pass for validation or will be required to pay the entrance fee. Be prepared to show photo ID.
- Foreign Currency Not Accepted*
Recreation.gov does not accept payment from foreign bank accounts or travelers’ checks.
- Bear habitat! Food Storage
Day users should leave food in their car with doors closed and food out of sight when hiking or away from vehicle. Not in pickup bed or strapped to outside of vehicle.
- Dispose of garbage immediately in bear-proof dumpsters
Garbage receptacles are located in every parking lot in Yosemite Valley.
- Park Information and Road Conditions
For additional park information or current road conditions, call (209) 372-0200 or visit www.nps.gov/yose
- Reservations are required to enter Yosemite National Park February 10-11, February 17-19, and February 24-25, 2024.
- Reservations go on sale December 1st, 2023 at 8 am PT for all February 2024 arrival dates.
- Beginning February 8, 2024 an additional batch of reservations will be available 2 days in advance at 8 am PT. For example, on February 8th for arrival February 10th; February 9th for arrival February 11th and so on.
- Reservations are required to enter Yosemite National Park 24 hours a day during the Horsetail Falls event. Vehicles arriving without reservations will not be permitted to enter.
Changes and Cancellations
- If you need to modify your reservation to another day you must complete the modification at least 24 hours prior to the reservation date.
- The $2 reservation fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Please cancel your reservation if you do not plan on using it.
9003 Village Dr P.O. BOX 577 Yosemite National Park CA 95389